Monday, July 28, 2014

New Breakfast Procedure


I know. I know!
My very first post was about my breakfast procedure and here I am changing it.
Oh well!
So, no my breakfast 'display' is out in the hallway. This way, my students can move their magnet before they come in the room. This will save time and it will keep my doorway free of traffic first thing in the morning.
The place where they put their magnets if they want breakfast is still just a plain cookies sheet (you can get them for $0.97 at Walmart).
The magnets are something that I am SUPER proud of! I bought the glass gems that you put in flower vases from Hobby Lobby. I painted the flat part (the back). Then, I added a magnetic dot to each one (also purchased from Hobby Lobby) once the paint dried. Then, I wrote the numbers on the curved part (the front) with a black Sharpie. Woo Hoo! I now have pretty magnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment