Sunday, June 22, 2014

Breakfast



Alright, so my first post is my breakfast procedure. I did this last year and it worked like a charm! 

As soon as my students come into the classroom, they need to make their breakfast choice (yes or no). Breakfast is posted by my "Early Bird Breakfast" area and if the student wants breakfast, then he moves the bird with his number up to the "Y" section. If he does not want breakfast, then he can just walk by the area and leave the bird in the "N" section. This way, I can easily count the birds and mark my breakfast roster according to the numbers I see. While I was subbing, there were many teachers who would announce breakfast and ask who wanted breakfast. Then they would mark the roster based on the hands that were raised. That can get so confusing! Especially in the morning when students are coming in at different times. So, that is my breakfast procedure!

No comments:

Post a Comment